Edmond Molony was promoted P.P of Feenagh as registered in Irish directory, though Kilmeedy is the older parish. On July 3rd, 1847, he was appointed to Effin.
Patrick Benson C.C Fedamore, succeeded.
November 10th 1847 James Riordan, C.C died at Sandville, the P.P’s residence, in his twenty-seventh year. He was a native of Knockaderry parish. And is buried in Clouncagh graveyard with a headstone over his grave.
Father Benson was a Franciscan friar and resigned a few years before his death at Rathkeale, June 1870. A headstone marks his grave in Rathnasare.
Patrick Lee who was appointed Adm. succeeded to the parish on the death of Father Benson. He was removed to Kilfinane 1877.
John Conway P.P, Cappagh appointed. He died 1898, and was buried in the New Cemetery, Limerick
Thomas Liston, C.C Rathkeale, succeeded, and was transferred to Shanagolden 9th April, 1909.
Laurence Curtin P.P, Cratloe, native of Monagea, succeeded, died 20th August, 1924
Jeremiah O’Gorman P.P Stonehall, succeeded. He was appointed Canon of the Chapter.
The Register of Ballygran and Feenagh during their union, are in Feenagh parish.
Kindly donated by: Eamon Power