Here is an interesting microfilm of the Feenagh-Kilmeedy Parish Register from the National Library of Ireland.
Over 96 pages it covers the Baptisms in the parish from 29 Aug. 1854 to 27 Feb. 1881 and the Marriages from 27 July 1854 to 26 Apr. 1882.
All original content copyright © 2013-2021 Feenagh-Kilmeedy.com
All other titles, content, or associated imagery remain property of the third party to whom it is attributed.