Full Time position available for dynamic and innovative chef/manager for new Cafe & Shop in Kilmeedy – soon to be opened.
- Fully responsibility for the kitchen & cafe/shop’s daily operations.
- Delegation of tasks to staff
- Creating new dishes and menus, ensure appealing presentation of food
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels ensuring correct stock rotation procedures are followed.
- Liaising with the relevant outside suppliers.
- Liaising with the Development Group and reporting to same.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen and cafe area
- Ensure the Cafe staff has the necessary training to perform their tasks
- Overall Management of Cafe/Shop and Staff, with finances, budgeting and work rosters.
- Additional ad-hoc tasks as required
- Experienced Chef in a full service restaurant preferably with a supervisory role
- A passion and a love for good food with a healthy slant
- Barista experience necessary
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of food safety management
Kilmeedy Community Shop & Cafe is a social enterprise that will source locally produced vegetables and food stuffs. We are looking for an individual who will nurture our ethos, design and create a vibrant hub for our community.
Closing Date: 7th August 2020
All CVs to be emailed to [email protected]
Salary negotiable + Profit Sharing